Coin operation belongs to the risk of asset transfer, before you make mention money operation, please read carefully the risk warning notice, a comprehensive understanding about currency operation risks, aware of this service exists in all kinds of risk factors, and fully consider its risk awareness, risk recognition and risk to bear ability, to accept service decision carefully.
Once you confirm this service reminder, it shall be deemed that you have read and understood all the contents of this risk reminder in detail and voluntarily accept the currency withdrawal service provided by Hubi; That is, it is deemed that you have sufficient understanding of the risks of withdrawing currency, and voluntarily assume the risks and legal liabilities that may be faced by the operation of withdrawing currency.
Hubi hereby makes the following risk notice and statement:
1. Change of asset ownership: Once the currency is withdrawn to another platform or address, the asset will be controlled by the individual/platform of the currency withdrawal address;
2. The platform cannot recover: Once the withdrawal is completed, the platform will not be able to assist you to recover the withdrawal assets;
3. Loss of assets caused by the withdrawal of currency to an untrusted platform: lured by others, the withdrawal of currency to an untrusted platform such as the fund/pyramid selling platform will cause the withdrawal of currency from the platform to be impossible;
4. Being swindled into withdrawing money: being lured to a gambling website or swindle platform by others such as arbitrage and airdrop, etc., causing asset losses;
5. Non-repayment of the loan: due to the loan relationship, the money was withdrawn to the address of another person, but the person did not return the money, resulting in asset loss;
6. Risks involved in money laundering: entrusted or lured by others, assisting others to buy money and then withdrawing money; involved in money laundering, resulting in crimes of assisting others and resulting in judicial accountability of individuals;
7. Wrong address: Due to personal error in filling in, the money was withdrawn to the wrong address, resulting in the asset being unable to be recovered.
8. Participating in ICO risks: ICO crowd-funding is a high-risk investment behavior, please judge carefully. In addition, please do not directly withdraw money to the crowd-funding address of ICO, which will make it impossible for you to receive the digital assets obtained by crowd-funding.
9. Risks caused by irresistible factors: including but not limited to wars, financial market crises, natural disasters, major political events, hacker attacks, computer virus outbreaks and other unavoidable and insurmountable force majeure events, as well as other unpredictable or other risks that may cause losses in the operation of currency withdrawal. The User shall be solely liable for any loss arising from the risk of force majeure and accidents;
10. Any loss caused by user's fault: such fault shall include but not limited to: loss caused by wrong decision, improper operation, forgotten or disclosed password, password cracked by others, intrusion of personal computer system by a third party, malicious or improper operation by others when trading on behalf of others.
Special note: This risk reminder does not guarantee all risks of currency withdrawal. Before withdrawing currency through Hubi operation, users should fully understand relevant policies and regulations, carefully read the relevant service agreement of the platform, and carefully consider their trading risk tolerance capacity according to their own relevant conditions.
You undertake and warrant that you have read this risk reminder carefully, understand and know all the risks mentioned above, and voluntarily bear the losses caused to you therefrom.